At Sevva we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers by complying with The General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We want our customers to be re-assured of their safety when shopping with us, and would like you to understand how we use your data to offer a better and more personalised service. We stand by the following statements:
1. We protect your data like it's our own
2. We will never sell your data to 3rd party companies
3. We will only use your data to improve your experience
4. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time
5. We won't keep your data for longer than we need it
We strive to keep your data secure and protected and although no company can guarantee 100% security, we do our upmost to be as secure as we possibly can. If you have any further queries or are unsure of anything, please feel free to contact us using the details in the 'Contacting us' section.